As we’ve all learned lately, a lot can change in a few days. As novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) diagnoses continue to increase around the world, we wanted to let you know that Fluid Branding is absolutely committed to providing a safe environment for our employees - and ensuring business continuity, to the best of our abilities, in service to you, our customers and partners.
We’re confident that Coronavirus (COVID-19) will not significantly impact our business and our commitment to our global community of users is unwavering. Thank you for your continued trust in us. We’d like to assure you all that we are closely monitoring, and following, the latest information and advice issued by the UK & Ireland Governments with regards to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, along with advice from The Netherlands and Malta as well.
We are taking increased measures to maintain business continuity and protect the health of our employees. We currently have had no cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19) among the team, but are taking the following measures of precaution:
- As per the latest government advice, the team have been advised to work from home (where possible) until further notice. Our systems and logistics teams have prepared for this situation, and full service will continue without interruption.
- We’ve cancelled all business travel and recommended that the team avoid non-urgent personal travel.
- We require any employee that boards an aircraft, either domestically or abroad, to self isolate for a 7-day precautionary period.
- We have postponed all planned events, parties, meet-ups, and conferences until further notice.
- We have shared best practice health tips with our team and continue to keep them updated on a daily basis, and placed extra hand sanitising stations around our global offices and increased the frequency of office cleaning.
- We have reduced on-site interviews to a minimum, proceeding with video interviews instead.
While we continue our work as usual and at full capacity, we are preparing for different scenarios. We’ve increased channels of internal communication and, as always, prioritised communication with you, our customers, so you can remain focused on your business challenges and goals.
Unfortunately, many events around the world are now being cancelled or postponed. We’re here to support you in these exceptional circumstances - including exploring all options to extend delivery dates and alternative product arrangements. If you’re worried about event-specific promotions, we would recommend that you limit branding to a generic logo; a flyer or business card can then be added with any specific information about the event.
We are working with our supply chain to monitor stock levels and product availability. Updates will be shared on stock movements for specific orders, but also via social media on generic product lines. After a thorough review of our broad supply chain, we do not believe that any major delays will be a problem, and the ongoing supply of merchandise will not be affected. We are entirely confident that we can rely on our extensive supply chain to fulfil all orders.
Our warehouse will continue to stay open for as long as possible, and in line with any UK Government advice. Any customers with merchandise store stock will be notified immediately of any potential warehouse closure. We will be restricting any non-employee access to our warehouse for deliveries, and continuing to work with couriers to ensure a swift and efficient delivery for all our customers.
We wish you all good health and thank you for continuing to place your trust in us. Please do not hesitate to contact us for help with any questions or enquiries.