Plant It® Paper Beer Mats / Wine Coasters
To get a quote based on your personal customisation requirements, please click 'Get a Quote' and enquire with our sales team.
Plant It® Paper Beer Mats / Wine Coasters: Product Information
|Name||Printed Plant It® Paper Beer Mats / Wine Coasters|
|Material||Made from Handmade Seeded Paper.
Because each master sheet of seeded paper is handmade, the end result is a totally “Green” environmentally friendly product made from recycled post consumer material that has an immediate impact on anyone receiving the paper. There are however some limitations that should be noted:
1) Printing must be light and limited to no more than 20% - 30% covering on both sides (Front and Back). Greater ink coverage can be printed, but it will affect the germination of seeds and cost.
2) The border (print margin) for any text must be a minimum of 10mm on the front and a minimum of 20mm on the back. Please note the paper can move during printing and borders may vary by +/-1 mm.
3) Bleeds are only possible on the front side only and a bleed of 5mm is required for cropping.
4) Font choice and font sizes needs to be carefully considered. Very small text in light shades is not advisable as these would be illegible. We advise a font for any text should be chosen that is easy to read, for example. Times New Roman, Arial, Verdana, etc.
5) For two sided printing, please note registration of the reverse side print is extremely complicated and we strongly recommend that if two side printing is necessary, the amount of printing is limited; for example planting instructions can be printed on the back using an easy to read font. Any design work other than planting instructions, simple short text or very limited designs, will carry a cost implication. Ideally we recommend printing on one side only. If unsure at the design concept stage, please submit any designs for evaluation before it is finalised.
6) Plant-it seeded paper is a non coated paper which is more absorbent than standard paper and as a result print colours will appear slightly lighter in tone.
7) Although we choose seeds that have less chance of staining the paper, sometimes during the production process, the seeds can bleed a colour onto the paper. Although this is beyond our control, this does add to the charm of the paper. Furthermore, where printing covers a seed near the surface of the paper, and should the seed become dislodged, which can happen, part of the print will be missing.
8) Plant-it seeded paper is made from post-consumer recycled paper that has little or no printing with some added cotton fibres. Because the paper needs to have a neutral PH, bleach is not added to the pulp. As a result, paper colours can vary very slightly from batch to batch and adds to the charm of this handmade and unique product.
9) To germinate the seeds in the paper, it is important for the paper to be soaked in water for at least 2 hours before planting. To plant the paper, cover with a thin layer of soil and it is important to keep the soil evenly moist and not let the paper dry out. The seeds should germinate 1- 3 weeks.
10) There are some countries where seeded paper cannot be exported to which are Australia, Japan, New Zealand & South Africa. The paper can be freely exported to member states within the EU without any documentation, but some countries outside the EU may require Phyto- Sanitary certificates and licenses. Furthermore, there as some restrictions of the seeds that can be used in the paper and these tend to be fruit seeds (e.g. Raspberries and Strawberry seeds) and some vegetable seeds like Tomato, Peppers (Sweet & chilli) and Onion seeds. There are no restrictions of Wild Flower seeds, most Herb Seeds, most Vegetable Seeds and a limited selection of Tree Seeds.
|Branding Area||Full Coverage to One Side|
|Price Based On||Full colour, one side|
|Lead Time||From 3-4 Weeks from Artwork Approval|
Buy a Sample
You can order a sample of this item online. Simply click 'Add to Cart' below, and enter your details when prompted.
If you would like to customize your order with colour, printing and branding options, please request a quote using the 'Get a Quote' quote button above.
A sample of this product is £0.52 (+ Delivery).
Please note: we cannot guarantee item colour choices with sample purchases. Colour choice can be confirmed during the branded order process with your Account Manager.
Questions on Plant It® Paper Beer Mats / Wine Coasters
Nobody has asked any questions yet.
Ask your own question »
Ask a question about this product
Fill out the details below to ask your question, and we will email your answer to you.
Figuring out what you need to send us to get your design/logo on your Plant It® Paper Beer Mats / Wine Coasters can be daunting. That's why we have a dedicated Artwork Studio here to help you in any way they can. Click here to learn more...