So, What is National Promotional Products Week?
Promotional Products Week takes place between the 15th - 19th September 2014, and is a celebration of the Promotional Products Industry. The aim of the week is to raise the profile of promotional products and celebrate their use and value within the traditional marketing mix.
So, just why are Promotional Products so great? Check out the facts below to find out:**
- Promotional products are the only advertising medium to engage all the senses! Fully stimulate and engage your potential customers with a multi-sensory approach. This will create excellent brand recall and recognition.
- Promotional products make almost 6 times as many recipients feel appreciated than the mediums of print, web, direct mail and TV. Everyone likes to feel special and looked after right? Create this feel good factor for your brand.
- Promotional Products motivate over twice as many recipients to take action than the mediums of print, web, direct mail and TV. A strong call to action will help activate your potential clients and help drive sales.
- Promotional Products invoke loyalty in over 3 times as many recipients as the effects of print, web, direct mail and TV. If you’ve given them a gift they’ll probably feel like they owe you a favour. A loyal customer is always the very best kind of customer.
Here are just a few reasons why you can feel confident when buying from us
- We are BPMA Charter Distributors - Charter status is gained by demonstrating and maintaining the highest standards of business ethics and best practice within the promotional merchandise industry. Read More »
- We're ISO 9001 & 14001 Certified - the international Quality and Environmental Management System standards. Read More »
- We vigilantly stick to our Ethicial, CSR & Environmental policies. Read Our Policies »
- We’re already trusted by some big brand names to deliver their merchandise! Read More »
- We’re very nice people to deal with! Meet the Team »
Please do get in touch for your next branded merchandise requirement. We’d be delighted to help you out!
* While stocks last. Qualifying order minimum value £500.00
** Survey commissioned by the BPMA and results were published in Spring 2013.