This policy applies to all operations at our office in St Austell, Cornwall UK.
Fluid Branding Limited supplies promotional merchandise to all business sectors with principal markets in the UK and central Europe. We recognise that all our activities interact and have an effect on the environment and are committed to minimising adverse impacts and improving process efficiency. In particular, this will be achieved through our commitment to:
- Compliance or to exceed applicable environmental legislation.
- Strive for continual improvement and to review potential environmental impacts of all activities in the supply of promotional merchandise.
- Commit to the reuse and recovery of waste, as opposed to disposal wherever possible.
- Strive for continual improvement in environmental performance through setting objectives and targets in selection of new and developing product ranges.
- Ensure staff and contractors are aware of environmental performance requirements and are trained and competent in environmental matters.
- Influence suppliers, contractors and other business partners to adopt environmental best practices or subscribe to equivalent environmental standards.
- Engage in dialogue with suppliers to encourage their participation in environmental best practice.
- Communicate and engage in dialogue with interested parties.
- Produce an annual environmental report to set out progress to employees, regulators, customers, suppliers and other interested parties.
This policy is communicated to all employees and every employee has an individual responsibility to help meet the requirements of this policy. All are invited to contribute ideas for better practices.
In addition Fluid Branding Limited acts in accordance with 'Motion 144 - Ethical Trading' (as raised at the UNISON Conference 2004) linked with sustainable development which addresses the following aspects: improvement of the quality of life, social justice and equitable conditions of trade, not to overtax the environment, husbanding of resources and active popular participation.
Matt Franks and Miles Lovegrove - Directors
This document is publicly available on request.