What is compliance for Fluid Branding?
Compliance is our commitment to adhere to a set of rules, regulations or guidelines issued by nationally and internationally recognised bodies, for example ISO and Sedex. Compliance to these standards means that our customers can be assured of a socially responsible supply chain, quality products and services, as well as high standards of business practices and ethics.
BPMA Charter Distributor Status
We're proud to announce that Fluid Branding has achieved Charter status from the British Promotional Merchandise Association. Charter status is gained by demonstrating and maintaining the highest standards of business ethics and best practice within the promotional merchandise industry.
Why deal with a BPMA Accredited Charter Distributor?
A Charter Distributor:
- ...has had to earn Charter status.
- ...can provide continuity of supply.
- ...can provide quality of supply.
- ...can provide regulatory certification/documentation when required.
- ...is interested in the long term supply chain partnership, not just the next order.
- ...will work with the customer, ensuring that the challenges of the market are met.
- ...will be constantly scrutinised to ensure compliance with accreditation standards.
- ...will be periodically re-assessed to ensure maintenance of these high standards.
- ...wishes to constantly challenge and improve standards, further developing the market.
Adherents to the Distributor Charter represent:
- Quality (in terms of process and product)
- Product conformity
- Ethical and environmental values
- Continuity (service and product)
- Financial stability
To find out more information, visit the BPMA online »
ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Certification
Fluid Branding has achieved double success by attaining certification to both ISO 9001 and ISO14001, the international Quality and Environmental Management System standards, placing the South West company in an elite group of promotional merchandise suppliers.
Fluid Branding is a Sedex member. Sedex is an internationally recognised, not for profit membership organisation dedicated to driving improvements in ethical and responsible business practices in global supply chains.
Sedex's secure online platform enabling members like Fluid Branding to share and manage information in four key areas:
- Labour Standards
- Health & Safety
- The Environment
- Business Ethics
For buyers, Sedex offers an electronic system for collecting and analysing information on ethical and responsible business practices in our supply chain. A variety of reporting tools enables us to keep track of our suppliers' performance. For suppliers, Sedex provides an efficient and cost effective way of sharing ethical information with multiple customers, helping cut down on unnecessary paperwork and saving time and money. By allowing suppliers to share the same (confidential) data with many customers, Sedex helps reduce the need for multiple audits, allowing both parties to concentrate on making real improvements.