BPMA Charter Distributor Status
We're proud to announce that Fluid Branding has achieved Charter status from the British Promotional Merchandise Association. Charter status is gained by demonstrating and maintaining the highest standards of business ethics and best practice within the promotional merchandise industry.
Why deal with a BPMA Accredited Charter Distributor?
- A Charter Distributor has had to earn Charter status.
- A Charter Distributor can provide continuity of supply.
- A Charter Distributor can provide quality of supply.
- A Charter Distributor can provide regulatory certification/documentation when required.
- A Charter Distributor is interested in the long term supply chain partnership, not just the next order.
- A Charter Distributor will work with the customer, ensuring that the challenges of the market are met.
- A Charter Distributor will be constantly scrutinised to ensure compliance with accreditation standards.
- A Charter Distributor will be periodically re-assessed to ensure maintenance of these high standards.
- A Charter Distributor is forward-looking and wishes to constantly challenge and improve standards, and further develop the market.
- A Charter Distributor logo on an order confirmation will, in the future be recognised as a promotional marketing discipline 'safety symbol' by buyers/marketers/individuals throughout industry.
Adherents to the Distributor Charter represent:
- Quality (in terms of process and product)
- Product conformity
- Ethical and environmental values
- Continuity (service and product)
- Financial stability
To find out more information, visit the BPMA online >>
ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Certification
Fluid Branding has achieved double success by attaining certification to both ISO 9001 and ISO14001, the international Quality and Environmental Management System standards, placing the South West company in an elite group of promotional merchandise suppliers.